Brindisa Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with British regulations regarding the protection of personal data on the Internet.
Brindisa Ltd is the data controller of the information we collect and hold about you. This policy explains how the information we collect is used and kept securely. We have reviewed the purposes of our data processing activities and selected the most appropriate lawful basis for each activity.
Information about us
www.perellofoods.com (“our site”) is a site operated by Brindisa Ltd (“we”, “us”, “our”).
Registered in the UK
Registered office and main trading address – 9B Weir Rd, Balham, London, SW12 0LT
We reserve the right to modify, substitute or remove any information on our site without prior notice. Price, Product information and Product availability are all subject to modification from time to time without prior notice. All images and text on our site remain the property of Brindisa Ltd and may not be used without our prior written consent.
We cannot accept any liability or responsibility for any damage to, or any virus that may affect, your computer or computer equipment from browsing or downloading data, text or images from our site. We cannot accept any liability or responsibility for information, views or opinions provided by third parties about, or in relation to, the content and material of our site.
Any information collected and stored by us is done so lawfully and in accordance with British regulations.
When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our site. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Data processing activities
Provision of goods & services
We will process your data on the basis of legitimate interests. A Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) has been conducted and we have concluded it is the most appropriate basis.
Our legitimate interests are:
- Registering and maintaining you as a trading (wholesale) partner and administering your account as efficiently as possible.
- When you enter a Brindisa Ltd competition, the legitimate interest is to ensure the prize reaches you if you are successful.
Existing trade customers
We will process your data on the basis of legitimate interests. Our purpose is to provide you with information about our goods, services and events, to enhance our trading relationship, offering the right to object at any time using our contact details provided below.
Potential trade customers (attending trade events)
We will process your data on the basis of legitimate interests. Our purpose is to provide you with information about our goods, services and events of interest, offering the right to object at any time using our contact details provided below.
Online and customers attending retail events
We will only send you special offers, promotions and information of goods and events that may be of interest if you have consented to receive them. You can choose to receive digital marketing communications, by ticking the opt-in box:
- Through our online sign-up form when you visit our website,
- When filling in a physical consent form handed out during Brindisa Ltd events.
You can withdraw your consent at any time: if you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us, click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email communication or update your preferences by logging into your account. Alternatively, you can contact us in writing:
Brindisa Ltd, 9B Weir Rd, Balham, London, SW12 0LT
Other marketing activities
During events organised by Brindisa Ltd we may take photographs. These may be used for promotional activities, only with your express consent.
When you contact us to seek information, we will process your data on the basis of legitimate interests. Our interest is to respond to your enquiry as efficiently as possible and to provide you with the requested information. Depending on the nature of your enquiry, we may put you in direct contact with our customers or suppliers who we believe could provide more accurate and relevant answers.
The information we collect about you
When you set up a trade (wholesale) account with us, we may collect the following information about you:
- Your name, email address, billing and delivery address, telephone numbers, payment details, IP addresses.
- References requested from third parties for credit control purposes.
When you attend any of Brindisa Ltd events, we may:
- Take photographs to be used for promotional activities.
- Collect your name, address, email and telephone number if necessary for attendance of the event or activity related to it.
When you enter a Brindisa Ltd competition, we may collect:
- Your name and email address.
- Your delivery address and telephone number if we require to contact you to deliver the prize.
When you visit perellofoods.com website, we or third party providers of advertisements may also collect information regarding your visits. This may include where you are located geographically, how you were referred to us, your browser and device type, the pages you viewed, the duration of your visit and any search terms used. This information may be collected even if you do not open an account.
Why we collect it:
- To process the necessary and appropriate data for the purposes of administering our trading relationship.
- To increase our store of marketing images which may be used to promote Brindisa Ltd
How we may use your personal information:
- To deal with your requests and enquiries;
- To provide account management;
- To notify you about Brindisa Ltd offers and events;
- To analyse visitor browsing and buying habits in order to continuously improve our Brindisa Ltd website and the products and services offered to our customers; please see link to our Cookies Policy.
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- To prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities;
- For use in print and digital marketing materials;
- To contact you if you are successful when entering any of our competitions for prize draws;
- To contact you via a third party review company about your service experience.
We will only disclose your personal information to third party service providers if it is required to provide you with our goods and services.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of marketing or advertising.
Protecting your information
We protect your personal information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centres, and information access authorisation controls.
Our commitment to Children’s privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect store or process this information knowingly.
Data retention: How long we hold your information for
We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which we have collected it.
Trade customers: We will retain your data for such time as you are in trading relationship with Brindisa Ltd If you stop trading with Brindisa Ltd or your account is suspended for any other reason, your personal data may be retained on our system for a period of up to five years.
At any time you may amend or delete any personal data that we hold, or request us to do so.
Customers attending Brindisa Ltd closed events:
We will store images indefinitely unless a request is made to remove them from our archives. Photographs used in print cannot be removed.
We will store any personal data to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. accidents investigation).
At any time, you may request us to amend or delete any personal data that we hold.
If we receive your data through a competition entry, we will retain it for as long as is necessary to administer the competition.
You have the following rights under data protection legislation:
- To access a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- To object to processing of your personal data that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- To prevent processing for direct marketing;
- To object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- In certain circumstances, to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed;
- To claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation.
Finding out what information Brindisa Ltd holds about you.
Brindisa Ltd, 9B Weir Rd, Balham, London, SW12 0LT
perellofoods.com places small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies on our website
Brindisa Ltd uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Tracking website usage
- Website user registration
- Newsletter Signup
- Social Media plugins
Cookie Name Newsletter Pop-Up
This cookie enables us to:
- Track if you have dismissed the newsletter pop-up on your device.
- Track if you have signed up for our newsletter through the pop-up.
This is a persistent cookie, which remains on your device after your browsing session has ended. This cookie expires 30 days after it was first set. If you sign-up for the newsletter, this cookie will prevent the pop-up showing again on this device but will expire after 5 years.
It is not possible to opt out of this cookie.
Cookie Name Cookie Banner
This cookie enables us to:
This is a persistent cookie, which remains on your device after your browsing session has ended. This cookie expires 30 days after it was first set.
It is not possible to opt out of this cookie as it is strictly necessary for us to provide the functionality relating to the Site’s cookie banner.
Cookie Name Google Analytics
ID _ga _gat
- collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports;
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns; and
- anonymously track actions around the Site.
This is a persistent cookie, which remains on your device after your browsing session has ended.
This Site uses Google Analytics; a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of this Site and compile reports for us on website activity. This cookie does not collect information that identifies an individual. For how to reject or delete these cookies see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Other third-party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent third-party cookies.
Social Buttons: We may include Facebook and Twitter Social Sharing buttons or links on our website, which can be used to identify your account with these services.
How do I disable cookies?
To fully disable cookies on our website, you will need to change the settings in your website browser.
Full instructions for all browsers can be found here. https://www.allaboutcookies.org/verify
Links to other websites
Access to perellofoods.com
There may be occasional and temporary exceptions to the ability of perellofoods.com to allow or prevent access from certain geographical locations. This may due to technical limitations, IP geolocation restrictions, public address exchanges by ISPs or other reasons.